Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Longchamp

Is the Longchamp Le Pliage bag the quintessential bag for young professionals?



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj3jB5uWIqAb9G2T_c-DLmlwAPILJOc_vGO1rnkck3rJfcrzDMjkrflo3vYThTBHpBFfTayKQ5UkB-awvk1u9hFU3V3e0kgyrxq4EFbcAvvpMu9dwrGLtm4pnaYiReStYDtygYU29qXQ-0/s1600/pllhm.jpg


I LOVE my Longchamp bag, I have four of them! It's safe to say it's an addiction! When we were in New York for Model UN a couple weeks ago my friend Cara and I played a game to see who could spot the most Longchamps. It was actually pretty crazy how many bags I saw on the shoulders of young twenty something students and professionals. One of the girls from a school in Germany got in a conversation with me over our similar Longchamps. She said the German government sent out a publication to all the people selected to come to the conference with guidelines on how to dress and the Longchamp was the bag of choice!

Do you have a favorite bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment