Monday, October 7, 2013

{Z}



http://forbookssake.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/z-a-novel.jpg Today I finished an amazing book (and added another book finished to my 101 in 1,001 list). Z by Theresa Ann Fowler chronicled the life of Zelda Fitzgerald and how she struggled to find her own voice in the world. It is written as historical fiction but followed the events of their life as they really happened. I love historical fiction but I feel like sometimes it is really embellished. This book seemed so humble and real. I really felt for Zelda and at times I just wanted to give her a hug. I highly suggest this book to anyone interested in the Fitzgerald's, the Jazz Age, or strong female characters. I've also added several F. Scott Fitzgerald books to my reading list because of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment