Friday, November 8, 2013

101 in 1,001 - Recipe binder




I found the perfect recipe binder. Emily Ley paper never ceases to amaze me. I have had my eye on her Simplified planner for some time now but when she introduced the new binder this past summer, I was an unpaid intern who needed to buy groceries and not pretty paper. She posted an AMAZING deal on some imperfect planners and I am in love. I will start using it full time in January, it's currently sitting on my desk looking pretty.
So, Emily Ley has some amazing sales. I've been on the lookout for Christmas presents and I saw a great deal on her Simplified Recipe binders. Well, I had to have it. And I purchased extras for gifts. 







When I ordered I didn't really know what the inside of the binder looked like but when it arrived I was pleased to find a large D ring that was large enough to hold ALL of my recipes! 

I love Emily Ley's online shop, check it out http://www.emilyley.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment