Monday, January 27, 2014

I'm Baaaaack!

Wow. 
It has been a whirlwind couple months. 
I staffed my second American Model United Nations Conference as the president of the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice.

I ran the Turkey Trot 5K in Detroit on Thanksgiving day.

I finished the semester strong and the day after my last final I got on a plane with 4 giant bags and moved to Washington DC!

I celebrated Christmas by traveling pretty much all over Michigan.

Then I went to Chicago for the Alliance Management Institute (during the polar vortex, UGH!) and became a Certified Nonprofit Professional (and had some awesome deep dish pizza). 
  

Now I'm finally back in my apartment and trying to get into a routine.
I never really realized how much I depend on routine, even at my old job where I could be at any of our offices (or a combination of all three!) in one day, I still knew I was working tomorrow from this time to this time. I realized I crave routine, and now that I am settling into the new place I am trying to create that routine!

My new routine includes blogging more and I will be sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment