Saturday, June 7, 2014

How I wear my Banana Leaf Joggers

In my last post I showed some of my favorite pieces with the palm leaf print that is such a craze this summer. When I ordered the Banana Leaf Joggers from Dorothy Perkins I didn't quite realize what the 'jogger' style was. I thought they would be more fitted like a fitted work pant, but they ended up being more of a harem style pant, loose and breezy. I honestly didn't think they would do anything for my bottom half, but I was wrong. The loose legs make my thighs look great and the wide waistband accentuates my small waist. For those who may be apprehensive about the style of pants, here's how I war them most often:

Hat - Target Pants - Dorothy Perkins Shirt - JCrew Factory (On sale!!) Bracelet - JCrew

How would you style the 'jogger' style pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment