Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Another 5K under my belt!


 On March 15th I did yet another 5K, and at a record time for me. My running has been slowly improving, and I'm starting to love it, rather than it feeling like a chore. My friend Allyson did the Rock n Roll Marathon in New Orleans and I was supposed to do the half, but I wasn't quite there yet. So I decided to sign up for the Rock n Roll USA 5K. I love the Rock n Roll series, they have great medals and live bands every mile along the course!

 At the Capitol South Metro station the morning of the race.

I bought an expandable running belt from Hippie Runner and it was the best purchase! It fits my phone, band aids, chapstick, and it has loops to keep your Gu packs in for easy access. It doesn't bounce around at all and it actually kept my shirt from riding up while I ran. I highly suggest one!


Finished and feeling good! Ready to run a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment