Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Desk Essentials







Working from home two days a week and taking online classes has really made me think of how I study/work. I always curl up on the couch and proceed to get distracted by the TV, then I think it's time to light some candles, oh now I should vacuum. It's not good. I decided I needed a real work/study area. We have some room in the bedroom for a desk so here's what I got:

Kate Spade Extra Large Desk Eraser
Kate Spade XL Desk Eraser. But it HERE.


#WhistleWhileYouWork Pencil Set
#whistlewhileyouwork Pencil Set from Design Darling. Buy it HERE.

"Hustle" Gold Foil Print
Hustle print from Design Darling. Buy it HERE.

One Day at a Time Notepad set. Get it HERE.
 I love, love, love this notepad set!
Ashley Brooke Designs Mug. Get it HERE.




Flash Furniture Ghost Side Chair. Buy it HERE.
 
LINNMON/LALLE Table IKEA Pre-drilled leg holes for easy assembly. Solid wood is a durable natural material.
Linnmon Table from Ikea. Buy it HERE.       

No comments:

Post a Comment