Monday, February 17, 2014

{Frozen}

I saw Frozen maybe a month ago and I fell in love. Not since brave have I been so inspired by a strong willed Disney Princess. And the fact that they addressed the 'love at first sight' conundrum within the Disney universe made me so happy. The soundtrack is gorgeous but one song really sticks out above the others, Let it Go. I've pretty much been listening to Let it Go on repeat, on the metro to work, at work, running after work, you get it. There are so many beautiful versions on Youtube that I have begun to discover. Here are some of my favorite versions:

This is the original version from the movie!


Let It Go - Frozen - Alex Boyé (Africanized Tribal Cover) Ft. One Voice Children's Choir 

How amazing is that little girl?? I get shivers listening to her! Such a great interpretation and spin on the song!


The Demi Lovato version is a frequent pick on my music playlists!

Let It Go/Let Her Go (Frozen/Passenger MASHUP) - Sam Tsui 

This mashup is very catchy, one of the new versions I've discovered. 

This is another video from the Disney Animation page, it's Let it Go sung in multiple languages, it's very cool to hear the differences!

No comments:

Post a Comment